- Mapping of fields between Magento and Marketo
- Allows implementation of Marketo features within Marketo Admin rather than through code customizations
- Minimizes the need for updating the extension whenever there are changes on the Magento or Marketo
- Use of Marketo custom fields to map Magento fields that do not exist in Marketo
- Synchronization of the most up-to-date customer data from Magento to Marketo
- Tracking of Customer Journey through use of Marketo Munchkin code
Once fields are mapped from Magento to Marketo the following are possible:
- Allows customization of installation attributes and configuration marketo payload as you wish
- Synchronization of Magento custom attributes with Marketo
- Examples include:
- New customer created in Magento
- New order in Magento
- New product in Magento
- New sales order generated
- New sales order invoice generated
- New sales shipment generated
- New sales credit memo generated
Field mapping and use of Marketo Munchkin code enables triggerable events based on customer behavior such as downloading of content or product visits.
Lead/Opportunity CRUD Operations
Create, retrieve, update, and delete custom object records
Abandoned Cart Tracking
- Enables abandoned cart campaigns through the use of existing and custom Marketo triggers and filters
Magento Promotions available to Marketo Campaigns
Promotions created in Magento can be mapped to Marketo and available for use in campaigns. Examples include:
- Free shipping
- Coupon codes for abandoned carts
- Fixed discount promotions
- Dynamic discount promotions
History Synchronization and Customer Journey tracking
- All mapped fields are synchronized with with Magento
- Browsing history (page visits) are tracked within Marketo
Leveraging the Capabilities of Marketo:
With the mapping of Magento data and recording of page visits, the full view of the customer behavior and journey is available to Marketers in Marketo. Segmentation of the customer based on customer information, demographics, purchase history, and website behavior enables full use of Marketo’s capabilities.
Run rich email and nurture campaigns through the use of purchase data to personalize and trigger campaigns.
Marketers can use segmentation, browsing activity, purchase activity, and demographic information to run rich email and nurture campaigns. Examples include:
Cart Abandonment Program
Track your customers as they use your shopping cart and instantly profile them. If customers leave without paying, highly targeted, personalized emails, with pictures of the abandoned cart products and links back to your site can be sent to them, so they can return and buy.
Automate Triggered Email
Automate triggered emails based on customer behavior such as purchase history and areas of product interest.
Increase the ROI of your email marketing by personalizing the content and contact frequency of emails sent to each customer. This is achieved by profiling customers based on their trackable data
ROI of Marketing Activities
Easily report on the revenue generated in Magento and the ROI of individual campaigns in Marketo, as well as the overall effect of higher-level marketing initiatives on revenue.
Reduce the rate of cart and browse abandonment and increase conversions by retargeting shoppers with email nurturing programs after they have left a website.