The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for managing key partner relationships in order to maximize sales leads and closed sales through effective development of these partner relationships.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional with a background in complex strategic programs and a track record of surpassing revenue targets through joint sales. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will work with our ecommerce partners such as SAP, Adobe, and Salesforce in addition to other technology and solution partners in the ecommerce ecosystem. You will be the primary lead on developing joint account plans that include training, enablement, marketing, incentives and support.
This position requires former strategic or channel sales experience, a strong operational background and knowledge of technology partner operations, anchored around using data based decision making.
- Develops strategies for targeting each individual partner, develops effective persuasive communications to convince partners of our value proposition.
- Work closely with Objectwave sales and account professionals to develop joint pipeline.
- Continuous outreach and communication with partners.
- Work with Marketing to create effective market communications that leverage partnerships
- Create client specific presentations, recommendations, and messaging that leverages the ObjectWave/partner relationship
- Identify key ecommerce trends and opportunities to further ObjectWave’s success in the market.
- Identify key partner requirements and champion ObjectWave initiatives to meet these requirements.
- Build relationships and become a trusted advisor to our partners and their sales teams.
- Strong negotiator with a track record of establishing impactful partnerships, able to navigate complex organization, and experience executing agreements.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment across multiple types of enterprise partners, including marketing, partner product management and sales teams.
- Driven to deliver results for the team, eager to lend a hand wherever needed, comfortable with shifting priorities needed to bring the team closer to the finish line.
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with partner’s and ObjectWave’s executive management.
- Exceptional ability to think laterally & strategically; to connect the dots and come up with creative “win-win” value propositions for partnerships
- Entrepreneurial in nature with an infectious passion for results.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
- 5+ years of consultative selling experience, agency background and/or experience with complex business software, e Commerce or IT solutions.
- 2+ years strategic partner or channel partner experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience prospecting, closing, and managing complex sales cycles and accounts
- Proven track record as a top producer managing and prioritizing a portfolio of strategic partnerships