We are looking for an energetic and passionate Office Manager to join our growing team. If you live for building teams, mentoring individuals, and growing businesses you are the right person for the job.
- Provide operational and administrative support for US operations including managing office budget and expenses, office space oversight (e.g., office organization, building maintenance issues, and vendor/supply procurement process).
- Supervise office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity, could include but not limited to Wellness, Earth Day, and other activities, such as Pi Day, Halloween party, Thanksgiving Potluck, etc. As well as lead a committee to plan the Summer Picnic and Holiday events.
- Maintain office work results by coaching, counseling, evaluating performance, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, appraising job results, and developing steps for career advancement.
- Onboard all new office employees.
- Manage office operations, including building relationships with property manager and vendors (i.e., office supplies, office equipment, repair/maintenance and housekeeping), and review and approve supply requisitions.
- Oversee local meeting and event coordination, including travel reservations and logistics.
- Oversee employee engagement, performance management, development and training, and health and safety programs, as well as champion ObjectWave’s global and regional people strategy and plan for office.
- Promote and drive ObjectWave’s culture for local office, including health & safety, positive morale, and sustainability.
- Maintain the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Work closely with HR, IT, and Finance, as well as, collaborate with other Managers/Administrative Assistants in other ObjectWave offices.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Excellent communicator and active listener.
- Flexible, organized, able to work independently, excellent time management skills.
- Takes initiative and is a team player.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization.
- Possesses strong entrepreneurial skills; ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Attention to detail with strong work ethic.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) required.
- BA in Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Office Administration, or similar/related discipline.
- Relevant office management experience: experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Experience in performance management, corrective action plans, and career development plans preferred.
- Strong budget development skills, tracking skills, and reporting skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe.
ObjectWave is a digital marketing technology and services company. We provide consulting, implementation and managed solutions for eCommerce. With over 28 years of experience building enterprise level distributed systems, ObjectWave brings a systems perspective to deliver robust implementations that provide real-time, contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout each unique customer journey.