We are looking for an energetic and passionate Team Lead or Senior Developer to join our growing team. If you live and breathe software technologies and get a rush from coding, you are the right person for the job.
- Provides advanced-level development skills to client engagements.
- Act as senior technical resource for other development staff and non-technical business team members.
- Provides strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills.
- Implements best practices and design patterns.
- Assists in writing and maintaining requirements and specification documents.
- Ability to take on challenges and work through problems with potentially unknown solutions
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills as needed to complete the task at hand
- Demonstrates proficiency with at least one development tool/technology
- Communicates effectively with client stakeholders
- Incredible attention to detail
- Employs strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver error-free components to the team
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- 3+ years in of full cycle Adobe AEM project experience
- Completed project experience with AEM 6.2+ and are familiar with or currently working with AEM 6.4
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks
- Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Java Content Repository (API) suite, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and App server logs, OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Experience with data migration with AEM
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience with full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Experience working with version control repositories and version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, and others
ObjectWave is a digital marketing technology and services company. We provide consulting, implementation and managed solutions for eCommerce. With over 28 years of experience building enterprise level distributed systems, ObjectWave brings a systems perspective to deliver robust implementations that provide real-time, contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout each unique customer journey.