Team Lead/Senior Developer e-Commerce and Java Technologies
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Team Lead or Senior Developer to join our growing team. If you live and breathe software technologies and get a rush from coding, you are the right person for the job.
- Provides advanced-level development skills to client engagements.
- Act as senior technical resource for other development staff and non-technical business team members.
- Provides strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills.
- Implements best practices and design patterns.
- Assists in writing and maintaining requirements and specification documents.
- (Team Lead) Mentoring, leading, and managing small to mid-sized development teams.
- Ability to take on challenges and work through problems with potentially unknown solutions.
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills as needed to complete the task at hand.
- Demonstrates proficiency with at least one development tool/technology.
- Communicates effectively with client stakeholders.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver error-free components to the team.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- 3+ years in development, systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- 1+ years as a Team Lead.
- Highly desirable experience: EJB, Websphere, Weblogic, DHTML, CSS3, XML, SOAP, JQuery, MVC Patterns, PL/SQL, C/C++, RDBMS, Objective C, SWIFT, Android.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as hybris, ATG, Magento, Demandware, and others.
- Experience with full lifecycle software development processes and methods.
- Software Development, BS/BA degree in applicable field or equivalent work.
ObjectWave is a digital marketing technology and services company. We provide consulting, implementation and managed solutions for eCommerce. With over 25 years of experience building enterprise level distributed system, ObjectWave brings a systems perspective to deliver robust implementations that provide real-time, contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout each unique customer journey.