We are looking for an energetic and passionate Team Lead or Senior Developer to join our growing team. If you live and breathe software technologies and get a rush from coding, you are the right person for the job.
- Provides advanced-level development skills to client engagements.
- Act as senior technical resource for other development staff and non-technical business team members.
- Provides strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills.
- Implements best practices and design patterns.
- Assists in writing and maintaining requirements and specification documents.
- (Team Lead) Mentoring, leading, and managing small to mid-sized development teams.
- Ability to take on challenges and work through problems with potentially unknown solutions.
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills as needed to complete the task at hand.
- Demonstrates proficiency with at least one development tool/technology.
- Communicates effectively with client stakeholders.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver error-free components to the team.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- 3+ years in development, systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- 1+ years as a Team Lead.
- Highly desirable experience: EJB, Websphere, Weblogic, DHTML, CSS3, XML, SOAP, JQuery, MVC Patterns, PL/SQL, C/C++, RDBMS, Objective C, SWIFT, Android.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as hybris, ATG, Magento, Demandware, and others.
- Experience with full lifecycle software development processes and methods.
- Software Development, BS/BA degree in applicable field or equivalent work.
ObjectWave is a digital marketing technology and services company. We provide consulting, implementation and managed solutions for eCommerce. With over 25 years of experience building enterprise level distributed system, ObjectWave brings a systems perspective to deliver robust implementations that provide real-time, contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout each unique customer journey.
Características del Empleo
|Categoría del Puesto||Ingeniería|